417 and 462 Visa Holders – Vet / Veterinarian

If you are a 417 or 462 Visa Holders and a Vet / Veterinarian in your home country, then we can place you and your partner.

1. Complete this online survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/95NXT8F; and
2. Send a copy of your resume to jobs@myrecruita.com.au.

We also have Employers wanting to convert 417 visas to 457 pending good performance.