If you have a good culture, then your staff will want others’ to work in your business. One strategy is to turn every employee into a recruiter by encouraging referrals. Sometimes the simplest strategies are the best:
- Hire the most amazing people you know
- Keep them consistently challenged and happy
- Encourage them to bring their most talented friends
- Provide an excellent candidate experience
- Repeat (until this process inevitably outgrows employee networks)
By the time you get to the point where you’re unable to repeat this process, it’s likely you’ve started to develop a dedicated in-house recruiting team. In a study, 82% of employers rated employee referrals above all other sources for generating the best return on investment (ROI).