All senior executives should have exceptional managing outcome skills. What does this mean?
To manage outcomes, the following steps should be followed:
- Identify where you are and where you would like to be.
- Provide clarity on your intentions to reach your goals.
- Identify primary dependencies and deliverables.
- Develop a clear strategy and share your strategy with key stakeholders.
- Identify blind spots and behaviours that are limiting effectiveness and career growth.
- Assess your impact.
- Build emotional intelligence.
- Evaluate your feedback agility.
- Build resilience.
- Evaluate your conflict management strategy.
- Develop a plan of action to establish, measure, and assess goals.
- Provide accountability, challenge and support.
To discuss your senior leadership recruitment needs, please contact My Recruitment Agency.